Periodically, especially when some helium-handed moron is trying to sound smart in class and I decide to ignore him, I find it interesting to browse the search terms that people have entered to get to my blog. Here is a random sampling of the latest ones.
- "bear bating"
- "nautical themes tmbg"
- "what are interesting things about windmills?"
- "disney movie enchanted purple dress at ball"
- "dairy store, kirkland"
- "he lays in the reins" "into the wild"
- "stackable milk jug"
- "costco milk"
- "non canonized scripture"
- "mormon apostles paintings"
- "Cormack MCarthy"
- "amy adams, costume design, purple dress"
- "spiritual blacksmith"
I have no idea what a spiritual blacksmith is, but it sounds kind of cool. It kind of reminds me of Joseph Smith's "welding link" image from the letter he wrote to the church in 1842, out of hiding, about baptism for the dead (parts of which are reflected in Doctrine and Covenants 128). But I don't think I've ever blogged about that (until now).